Applications can come in all types and delivery methods. Mobile apps. Web apps. Desktop apps. Apps inside of a website. TV apps. Voice control apps. Beacuse the options are endless, the word "Application" requires definition. But it's important to remember what an application is and why we build them.
An application is a tool built to solve a specific problem for a specific audience.
We've helped hundreds of clients solve problems within their organization or to create a new product entirely with custom applications. Here are a few areas in which we've been able to help:
With our experience, we can help you avoid the pitfalls often faced in the journey of custom application development. From start to finish, we want to make sure your project outcomes and budget is tied to an ROI that will make the application worth building.
1. Is it worth considering? Tell us what's on your mind we can help you make sure that the project can have a return worth the investment
2. Is it possible? Within a scoping engagement, we will work with you to build out the function and the beginnings of an interface, as well as some architecture considerations for your application
3. What's it going to cost? In most cases, we can deliver several options for the end result, along with budgets and potential pitfalls for the project
4. How does it get done? Based on our designs and build plans, we can either oversee development or do the work ourselves.
5. Once it's done... Because the software and solutions we build are existing in an ever-changing world, we offer the maintenance and support that is necessary, relative to the complexity of the solution and how critical it becomes to your day to day operations.
Shout It Louder started working with FliteTest from day one of their community site build and now more than 50,000 community members enjoy the world we helped them create. Along with the community itself, the engines behind this website are what we're really proud of. Using data from YouTube, BigCommerce, their third party forum software, and more, this "site" is a technological powerhouse that now runs entire on a scalable platform with Amazon Web Services (AWS).Check It Out
Close Pro is an easy to use calculator application that is used by title companies and real estate agents to show home buyers and sellers how much they would either be receiving or need to pay at closing
From concept to production, we were able to help ClosePro get up and running by designging and developing the backend architecture to support the product, as well as the mobile application that is now used by hundreds of real estate agents and title companies.Check It Out
If you are considering building (or rebuilding) an application, feel free to Contact Us to book a 30 minute call so we can hear what you're looking to do and let you know if we're a good fit.Get Started